This is our team at Southonomix.
1. Lakshmana Venkat Kuchi, Editor, Southonomix: A veteran journalist with over three and half decades of experience in journalism and was associated with Press Trust of India, The Hindu, Sunday Observer and The Hindustan Times. After retiring from Hindustan Times in May 2018, he has been a regular contributor to print and digital publications.
2. Maitreeye Saha, Executive Editor: A grammar Nazi and an excellent editor, with years of experience with The Hindu group of publications, and has written on different aspects of life. Her refreshing perspectives and positive frame of mind bring objectivity and balance to her approach to journalism.
3. SV Krishnamachari, Consulting Editor: A media veteran specializing in business and economic reporting and writing across South India, takes a big-picture view of India and its place in the comity of nations and keeps a close watch on the developing India growth story.
4. Ranita Ray, Features Editor: An extremely engaging writer and editor with many years of experience in handling entertainment, lifestyle, travel, and tourism for Times of India and Hindustan Times.
5. Aishwarya Roy, Marketing Consultant: A marketing communications professional, strategizing on brand building, promotions, and driving sales.